I am delighted to share an interview I did recently for Minneapolis-based Rain Taxi, a wonderful print magazine dedicated to literature. We had a great time talking about writing. Here’s a little bit about them:
Rain Taxi champions aesthetically adventurous literature.
Our core values are:
- Community Driven: Rain Taxi serves as a catalyst in the literary community, creating meaningful dialogue among readers, writers, and publishers.
- Thoughtfully Curated: In a world increasingly saturated with unfiltered content, Rain Taxi discovers and (promotes) high-quality literature.
- Rigorously Reviewed: Rain Taxi elevates the review as an art form and publishes criticism that is intellectually challenging and illuminating.
- Artistically Inclusive: Rain Taxi explores challenging work from diverse voices in multiple genres and formats.
- Print Focused: While embracing online audience engagement, Rain Taxi celebrates and promotes the power of print.
It was a distinct honor to be included. For more information and to order a copy, click here.
Latest posts by A. C. Burch (see all)
- A. C. Burch On Writing - December 15, 2017
- Join Me at the 2nd Annual Provincetown Book Festival Sept 15 & 16th 2017 - September 12, 2017
- Provincetown Heroes - May 28, 2017